WWE ’13: Updated Roster Card, New Trailer & New Game Features Revealed
- THQ has updated the official roster for WWE ’13 video game. Here are the names announced so far.
Attitude era Mark Henry from the Nation of Domination
- You can check out a new trailer for WWE ’13 below.
[youtube_sc url="http://youtu.be/uzWf6G6xgdU" disablekb="1" rel="0" showinfo="0" showsearch="0"]
- In addition to the roster updates, THQ has announced some other game features.
* WWE Live will let players experience the atmosphere of a live WWE event, including authentic sound effects, crowd participation levels and compelling commentary, as well as attention-grabbing “Spectacular Moments” – impressive maneuvers like ring breaks and barricade crashes captured with multiple camera angles.
* Predator Technology 2.0 will provide a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever, with hundreds of new animations.