Wedding Scheduled For Next Week’s Raw, Peep Show On SmackDown, Rikishi
- Updated: July 17, 2012
- A Wedding ceremony is scheduled for next week’s unprecedented 1000th episode of Raw.
Following their victory over The Miz and Eve, Daniel Bryan admitted to his tag team partner, “AJ, I love you.” He then got down on one knee and proposed to the small-framed wrestler.
An emotional AJ said “yes.” The two embraced and led fans to chant “Yes!” to news of their momentous occasion.
AJ then announced on Twitter,
— A.J. (@WWEAJLee) July 17, 2012
Before the wedding, they will be Christian’s special guests on the “Peep Show” this Friday on SmackDown on Syfy.
- Rikishi made quick work of Heath Slater in his first appearance inside a WWE ring in eight years on Monday’s Raw SuperShow.
He subsequently addressed his return on Twitter:
— JR FATU,, (@TheREALRIKISHI) July 17, 2012
Latest posts by Vijay Balaji (see all)
- *SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Results 6/21/13 - June 19, 2013
- The Undertaker Might Return at WWE Summerslam 2013 - June 19, 2013
- More Details On RVD’s Short Term WWE Schedule - June 19, 2013