Lesnar vs Orton?, EA Taking Over WWE Video Game, Kelly Kelly
- Updated: April 27, 2012
- We noted earlier that a Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton feud for SummerSlam was discussed recently within WWE. Apparently that is the current plan in place. Lesnar will begin feuding with Orton after John Cena unless things change.
- DigitalTrends.com features an article looking at Electronic Arts being on the lookout for acquisitions of other video game studios. They speculate that THQ could be acquired, meaning EA would take over the rights to WWE’s video games.
- WWE Diva Kelly Kelly recently broke 500,000 followers on Twitter.
- Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane for the World Heavyweight Title is being advertised for the June 24th SmackDown show in Bloomington, Indiana.
Latest posts by Vijay Balaji (see all)
- *SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Results 6/21/13 - June 19, 2013
- The Undertaker Might Return at WWE Summerslam 2013 - June 19, 2013
- More Details On RVD’s Short Term WWE Schedule - June 19, 2013