Is CM Punk Too Small To Face Brock Lesnar ; Punk Responds Being “Too Small”
- Updated: April 10, 2012
– CM Punk has been mentioned as a potential opponent for Brock Lesnar but there is concern among WWE officials as to whether it would be an equal match-up due to their difference in size. Lesnar is seen as a “beast” whereas Punk is considered relatively skinny for a top level WWE Superstar. Furthermore, management wants Lesnar’s programs to be box office bonanzas and Punk is seen at best fifth in the pecking order, behind The Rock, John Cena, Triple H andUndertaker. There is also concern over Punk’s appearance backstage; he has been described as walking around looking like he just walked out of a car accident. Officials notice this as he often walks around backstage with a heat pack or an ice pack in tow and generally looks beaten and battered.
- CM Punk responded to a report published here today stating concern among WWE officials that the reigning champion is “too small” to adequately face Brock Lesnar in a potential match-up.
The report also acknowledged management’s concern over Punk’s appearance backstage as he often looks beaten and battered.
Punk tweeted Monday afternoon:
“Dirt sheets can call me small, skinny, beat up, road-tired, fat, ugly, no friends etc…everyone else calls me champ. Everyone.”
Latest posts by Vijay Balaji (see all)
- *SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Results 6/21/13 - June 19, 2013
- The Undertaker Might Return at WWE Summerslam 2013 - June 19, 2013
- More Details On RVD’s Short Term WWE Schedule - June 19, 2013