Brock Lesnar Makes His Return to WWE on RAW & New Deal With WrestleMania 29
- Updated: April 3, 2012
- Former WWE and UFC Champion Brock Lesnar made his return to WWE on tonight’s RAW Supershow from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.
Lesnar appeared when John Cena invited The Rock out to close the show. During Cena’s promo, the crowd had chanted for Lesnar twice.
Lesnar laid Cena out with the F5 to end the show.
- Multiple sources report that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey next year.
Lesnar has signed on for a minimum of two appearances per month over the next year plus additional appearances during the build to WrestleMania 29. The belief is that Lesnar will make around 30-35 appearances over the next year but WWE likely has the ability to negotiate additional appearances, if he’s willing to make them.
As seen on RAW, The Rock teased a run with the WWE Title. Speculation is that Lesnar will eventually challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 29.
Latest posts by Vijay Balaji (see all)
- Brock Lesnar Attacks CM Punk, Christian Returns To Raw - June 18, 2013
- WWE Money In The Bank 2013 Championship Match Announced - June 18, 2013
- WWE Payback 2013 PPV Backstage Details - June 18, 2013